HELLO, MY NAME IS ARA. I have been a designer since 1999 and have extensive experience in a variety of print & web products. Basically, I’ve worked on or managed just about every type of design project you can imagine.
With many years of experience as a designer and art director in the print publishing industry, I have developed a strong eye for consistent style, both in layout (how it looks) and copy (how it reads). It’s the details that can make all the difference. I can help you organize your content, craft your message and deliver it with clarity and a signature style all your own.
A strong online presence is vital for any business or organization to compete well in the marketplace. Let me help you build your website and social media platform, with a clean, organized approach to make your brand stand out. I can also help you take charge of your online content through a customized, easy to use Content Management System (CMS).
Aside from standard business tools like: Business Cards, Postcards, Brochures, Media Kits, Sales Sheets, etc.,
I have also art directed and designed many other types of projects, such as:
- Consumer & Trade Magazines
- Book covers
- Music Festival Programs
- Trade Show & Festival Signage
- T-shirts and Caps
- Award Plaques
- Worked with renowned photographers, planning & creating magazines, cover-to-cover. See samples on my work page.
- Implemented systems and guidelines for managing monthly advertising in print and online, for use by sales, editorial and design staff.
- Managed ad production and design work for trade show publication, under very tight deadlines. Twenty-eight consecutive successful shows to date.
Extensive experience retouching both Portrait and Product photography
- Web Development:
Experience with both WordPress & Expression Engine as Content Management Systems
- Relational Databases:
Experience with Filemaker, creating custom databases for production workflow, sales & customer